10. Lexus LS 460 L: The 460 L is designed and made by INKAS. The LS 460 is heavy, but fast. The engine can churn out 389 horsepower with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The passenger cabin can also withstand bullets and grenade blasts.
9. BMW 750Li Sedan: International Armoring Corporation transforms the everyday BMW into a tank on wheels. The 750Li Sedan comes with a V8, 400 horsepower engine. The 750Li protects the entire vehicle compartment, and ensure the front seat passenger and driver are safe.
8. Cadillac Escalade ESV: It is designed by Becker Automotive. The ESV is designed from the ground up using an extra strength chassis. Becker then adds ballistic protection around the exterior with steel and 40mm glass that can withstand bullet fire. platform is stretched an additional 20 inches for maximum interior space.
7. Mercedes-Benz S-Guard: The S-Guard model will stop continuous fire from M60 machine guns. In case of a gas attack, the S-Guard has its own oxygen system. According to reports, they need built-in hydraulic lifts to open and close because of their extreme weight.
6. Knight XV: It is a flagship vehicle from Conquest Vehicles. It’s so rare that production has been limited to only 100 vehicles, which include V10 engines, military-grade designs, and high-strength armour built in from scratch. XV also carries both transparent and opaque armor, from windshields to ballistic aluminum and metal composites.
5. Huron APC: This vehicle is massive and can stand heavy ammunition fire, including M80 Ball ammunition and 7.62 x 51 SC ammunition. The floor can withstand grenade and German ordnance explosions, while a security team member can operate the machine gun turret located on the roof.
4. Audi A8 Security: It’s certified by the German Ballistics Testing Center that proves its special aluminum alloys are completely bullet-proof to VR 7 ballistic standards. The body can withstand almost anything fired at it. The windows, which are made of splinter-inhibiting polycarbonate layers to handle an explosive force.
3. Mercedes Benz G63 AMG: It is Manufactured by INKAS. The G63 AMG includes ballistic overlaps, a rear bulkhead, bullet catchers, fuel tank protection, and a variety of additional features. the armored floor is designed to withstand explosions and shrapnel.
2. Cadillac One “The Beast”: The Cadillac One is lovingly nicknamed “The Beast”, the only car used to transport the President of The United States. The Beast comes with an armor-plated fuel tank encased in fire retardant foam, a fire suppression system, segregated oxygen supply, and extra weapons in the trunk. The Beast carries its own encrypted communication system.
1. Kombat T98: Dartz, a Russian manufacturer, has unleashed the $1.5 million Kombat T98. According to its website, the T98 is popular among Russian political figures and European Princes. This armored SUV is so luxurious that the whole interior is upholstered with 100% whale leather. The T98 features diamond-encrusted white gold gauges and gold-plated window trimming. It has a 8.1 V8 engine.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”